Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2016

Shonte's Narrative 20/9

Trying to find my Basket in the Well, I looked up to hear a strange noise lurking about, I turned my head back to only see a One eyed Ghost? I screamed! The Ghost quickly backed down as soon as I did.I was as spooked as a mouse.  He quickly helped get me my bucket back, I was shocked, is that what Ghosts really do? I started to follow him around having a lot of fun which came as a surprise.

He started to play tricks on me I was so confused, he was kind of saying he was the moon or something, I looked up at the night sky to find that he is kind of a moon figure. I was starting to understand his own Kindness.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked the words you used they were exciting.
    Something you could work on is try not to put caplet letters in the wrong place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used lots of descriptive words, And with lots of punctuation. Anyway it likes good.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.