Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

Physical Education - Gymnastics

In p.e the current unit we are learning and focusing on is gymnastics! We have been learning and practising the basic of gymnastics with the basic equipment. Before we started this unit, I had zero skills involving gymnastics especially regarding coming off of a dislocated knee injury. Of course, some sequences were easily manageable as, during my childhood I often spent a lot of time on the trampoline. I think what I could improve on next time could definitely be, my technique of my backwards roll as I constantly fell towards the side and couldn’t actually roll myself over properly. I thought, something I did well was the bean sequence, as it was a lot lower and easier on my knee. Their was a bigger beam but I wasn’t able to bend my knee and get up properly. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.