Pages

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Taha Hinengaro

                         Taha Hinengaro

Taha Hinengaro will be the last dimension out of the four I will be doing. Taha Hinengaro means mental well-being, meaning a good positive mindset. This means being able to control your emotions and feelings and if you need someone to talk to there is always someone there no matter what the problem may be.


           How do I control my personal emotions?

If I was asking or wondering this question I would have to say you don't always have to, you don't have to control your feelings if they are getting in the way of tasks or commitments you can talk to someone maybe in your family or even your friends. I tend to talk to my friends about these things as most of the time there involved around school and my family would not understand as much as my friends would. But I would still try going to your family if its a personal matter.
           How do I keep a positive mood?

Sometimes you just need to feel like your in a positive place when there are tough matters going on, like moving somewhere or just having a tough time finishing something. I am not the best at this and normally stress out all the time but lately I have found my balance my being patient with myself and excepting what I have to do or finish because it feels better, when you do achieve something you've been stressing about.




5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Shonte, I really enjoyed your drawing and the idea of over coming stress and having a positive mindset. I always try and maintain a positive mindset which means I can cope with my busy life so much better. Do you use Google Read Write to listen to your writing before you post as it can pick up mistakes in your writing? I used it on this comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Mr Maddren! Thank you for the wonderful feedback, I will definitely use read and write next time for my mistakes.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora, Shonte! I loved your work, especially the DLO! I loved how everything was clear and informative. Next time however, you could work on punctuation, but other than that, it was fantastic. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Afternoon Jaime, thank you for your helpful feedback I will definitely start working on my punctuation!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.