Pages

Friday 26 July 2019

My Boomerang

My Boomerang.

1. What was the purpose of this activity?
- To get a better understanding of the aboriginal culture, through boomerangs. One of the main resources to the aborigines was boomerangs, which were used to hunt and much more. They relied on these items, and were used daily. This is why we chose this specific tool, so we could get a better discovery and understanding.  


2. What is the story on your boomerang?
- I personally, didn't actually have a proper story or background on my boomerang. As I just took some symbolic aboriginal painting designs and put it all together, in hopes of something to come to life in the end. 


3. What went well when painting your boomerang?
My painting actually didn't start off well. I wasn't familiar enough, with any of the designs and couldn't really decide on what to paint. As I started to paint on one side, I couldn't help but wonder if my designs actually related to the aboriginal culture itself. In the end, I started again on the other side and incorporated some designs such as...the Aborigine dots, spirals, swirls, and a 
small green lizard.  


4. My boomerang! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.