Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

Festival of the Arts Kete - Andy Warhol inspired Pop Art

For festival of the arts kete, I am doing Andy Warhol inspired Pop Art.
This is what I have done so far.

What is Pop Art?

Pop Art stands for Popular Art, and was created by Andy Warhol himself. 

What have I been learning to do?

I have been learning to create popular art inspired by pictures I have seen.

What did you find interesting about Pop Art?

It was interesting to see all of the different objects that you could take and revamp it!

What do you want to find out about Pop Art?

I want to find out how Andy Warhol was inspired to create such designs.

What would you like to create?

If possible, I think it would be fun to make a ad completely inspired by Andy's pop art! 

Reflective comment.

Overall I say I have done well at most of the task's we have been given. I think I could work better on my art/drawing to really perfect it.


This is my Andy Warhol inspired Pop Art! We had to create a design we had been inspired by and create it on google docs and hand drawed on paper.

                                                                            This is my Andy Warhol DLO including facts and information about him and his background.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.