Pages

Thursday 2 November 2017

The New Zealand Rugby League team came to my house!



What a privilege to have such a high ranking team in the League world to come over to my house. The whole team was there including staff and management, it was all for my Grandfather, who had created a whole garage of League items. Jerseys, caps, badges, news letters, photos. I was ecstatic seeing the whole team walk down our long driveway from a huge bus! They were all so tall and nice. I saw some of my favourite players, and my brother saw some of his friends he had met through is club! They didn't have much to stay as they had to jet off to more signings for fans. One of my favourite players adored my pets. Five minutes into before they were leaving half of the team found our massive basketball court! And I overheard them saying they didn't want to leave!! I really enjoyed having the team, over as my grandad got show them his special garage.  This would not of been made possible if there amazing coach David Kidwell making my grandfathers dream come true! He is also a family friend since playing for the Hornby Panthers himself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.