Pages

Thursday 30 November 2017

Festival of the Arts Kete - Andy Warhol inspired Pop Art.

What have I been learning to do?

I have been learning to create pop art with our favourite cartoon characters in them. 

What have I found interesting about Pop Art?

I have found all the ways the different shapes and colours have actually blended together. 

What else do you want to find out about Pop Art?

If Andy originally designed all of the comic book art, before other people used them! And how they had the thought of changing the colours around.

What would you like to create over time?

I would like to revamp different household and classroom items! 

Reflective Comment.

I think I have done extremely well with all of our computer work, but I need to critic my drawings, and I need to finish off uncompleted tasks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.