Pages

Monday 12 August 2019

Child Of Blood And Bone

Chapter 52 – Amari

“I’ll prove myself to you, to all of you,” Inan declares.
 “You’re on the right side of this. My only desire is to stand there as well.”
“Good.” I lean forward to hug him, holding on to his promise.
But when his hands wrap around my back, all I can think of are how his fingers
are resting just above my scars.
This could be compared to / A message I take from this scene is

- Do you trust Inan? Does he deserve a second chance?
At this point, I'm not really sure enough weather to trust him or not. What he did or tried to do, is really unforgivable, but if forgiving him means a peaceful accepting Orisha then who wouldn't forgive him? Although, I think once I read chapter 52 properly it might become more clear. Though his words do sound too convincing Amari. 

- Do people in real life deserve second chances
Honestly, it depends on how big the situation is. If it's roughly minor and fixable then sure, but there are many things someone can do to put themselves in a awful situation which, could quite possible lead to no second chances. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.